Swimwear by Laara Swim can last for long, if you make sure to take care of it. We recommend that you follow the below steps.
- Do not iron, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean or machine wash
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water immediately after use, making sure all chlorine, salt and sand is cleansed from the fabric
- Lay flat in the shade to drip dry. Do not leave your swimwear rolled up wet or in direct sunlight as this may cause the color to fade and damage the fabric
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, for example: rocks, pebbles, stone, and concrete pool surfaces as this may cause balling of the fabric and loss of elasticity
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your swimwear over time